You are powerful beyond measure, you are capable of pretty much anything you are willing to work for and you could change your life today.
Beware of the facts:
- In 2013 the government made it compulsory for the teenagers in England who fail to achieve at least a C grade in English and Maths GCSE to continue to study these subjects until the age of 18.
- One of the greatest concerns from the employers’ organisation is that many people lack literacy and numeracy skills necessary for work, therefore employers demand English and Maths GCSE before all others.
- Achieving a good GCSE in both English and Maths help individuals to progress to further study, training and skilled employment.
- The individuals with very low literacy and numeracy are severely disadvantaged in the labour market. It is a huge impairment to their future life, and their ability to participate not just in work but also as a citizen.
- Those who have tried and failed to succeed in these subjects more than once need the most experienced teachers to motivate them and guide them to success.
In TRES Tuition Centre we will help you to achieve your dreams and move you forward in whichever direction you may choose to go whether it’s further education or employment.
Why Study at TRES Tuition Centre
- All of our classes are delivered by qualified and experienced teachers who are committed to guarantee your success in a positive learning environment.
- All of our staff are fully vetted professionals and they hold current DBS certificate allowing them to work with adults and children.
- We have excellent track record for outstanding student attainment.
- We prepare and work within bespoke programmes and personalised schemes of learning.
- For young people we work with we provide regular parent reports and feedback.
- We have competitive tuition fees and provide advice and guidance for government funding where it applies.